Pro Draft Group (PDG) is an Australian owned company with our Head Office in Perth, Western Australia and Operations Offices in South East Asia.
PDG provides structural and piping shop detailing and fabrication management solutions to the mining, petrochemical, commercial, industrial and building market sectors.
We have an extensive track record in providing support to many of the major resource and industrial projects built in Australia and SEA over the past 10 years and pride ourselves on being a reliable and trusted partner to our Clients.
Our team of modelers and detailers utilise advanced 3D solid modeling software supported by the latest computer hardware and a high-speed network.
PDG has a broad range of experience covering the following work areas:
- Conveyors, Pipe racks, Trusses and Trestles
- Tanks and associated steelwork
- Chute works
- Plate work developments
- Pre-assembled modular (PAM) structures
- Well Head Platforms, Processing Platforms
- Industrial and Commercial structures such as workshops, shopping centers, factories, building structures.
- Mining infrastructure projects
- Pipeworks, including Piping GA’s, isometrics, spools and supports
Pro Draft Group (PDG) was established by Mr Viet Tran and Mr Kim Smith, who are both engineers with significant EPC experience in Australia and SEA. The company is registered in Australia and commenced operations in 2014 with its head office located in Perth, Western Australia. PDG’s wholly owned subsidiary, Ausengcon, commenced trading in Vietnam in 2006 and officially opened its office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2008. The PDG group focuses on structural and piping shop detailing and fabrication management and has successfully supported the detailing and fabrication management of many projects in Australia and SEA. We have steadily developed a reputation for professionally delivering cost effective services to the high-quality standards required of our Clients.
- Pro Draft Group is recognized by our Clients and peers as providing highly valued detailing and fabrication management services to the Australian and SEA construction and building industries.
- Client focus, by meeting expectations
- Performance, by delivering on time
- Honesty, in dealing between ourselves, our clients and subcontractors
- Safety, of our employees, clients and subcontractors
- Quality, in the work that we perform
- Ethical, in our dealings with our employees, clients and subcontractors
- Respect of cultural diversity